5 Lazy Vegan recipes you’ll adore
Find Your Personal Trainer
Published: March 7, 2022
In today’s world, eating healthily is not easy. Junk and over-processed food are cheap and widely available, while, on the other hand, if you want to eat healthy food you need to prepare it on your own. Unfortunately, food preparation requires a lot of time, which is something that a lot of us are not able to afford. Modern fast-paced living simply doesn’t leave us enough time to prepare our food properly. Luckily, DubaiPT prepared you 5 lazy Vegan recipes you’ll adore. They are tasty, easy to make, and healthy. Check them out.
Contact nutrition experts to create you a monthly plan
We prepared you a list of 5 fast and easy-to-make lazy vegan recipes you’ll adore. However, if you run out of ideas, remember that you can always get a monthly meal plan Dubai nutrition experts can create for you to save you a lot of time.
Avocado Black Bean Corn Salad
- 2 cans of black beans. Drain and rinse
- 2 avocados cut into cubes
- ½ cup of diced red onion
- 2 cups of canned, fresh, or frozen corn
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ⅓ cup of chopped cilantro
- ⅓ cup of fresh lime juice, try and add to taste
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil or butter
- 1 teaspoon of agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons of roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon of granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper
Find a small bowl in which you will whisk the agave, lime juice, cilantro, chili powder, granulated garlic, ground pepper, olive oil, and salt. Find a large bowl and place all the veggies except the avocado inside. Gently pour the dressing over them. Toss it lightly to combine everything. Finally, add the chopped avocado on top. This meal will be a part of a vegan meal plan Dubai experts will recommend you if you ask for their help. It should be served immediately with fresh pita bread, tortilla chips, or a side of rice.
15-Minute Teriyaki Noodles
- 225g of rice or any other noodles
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 chopped green onions
- 3 cups of rinsed and chopped baby bok choy
Teriyaki sauce ingredients
- 2–3 tablespoons of soy or tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or coconut or sugar
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 1-inch cube of finely chopped ginger
- 1/2 tablespoons of rice vinegar, lemon, or lime
Begin by cooking the noodles following instructions on the packaging. Find a large skillet and use it to heat the oil on medium-high heat. Once the oil reaches the desired temperature, add the green onions, bok choy, and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Cook until the bok-choy becomes tender.
Add the sauce and noodles you prepared to the pan and mix everything together. Let it cook for another 1-2 minutes and pay attention to whether the noodles start to stick to the pan. If they are, you can add a little splash of water to the pan. This dish should be served immediately.
White Bean and Tomato ‘Pizza Beans’ Skillet
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, or butter
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 diced onion
- 2 cans of rinsed cannellini beans
- 2 cans of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 teaspoons of pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of oregano
- 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- Basil for garnish
- Italian bread
Use a pan or skillet and heat it to medium-high heat. Sauté onion in olive oil or butter, depending on what you have, and add in garlic cloves. If you want, you can add other veggies if you want. Then, add cannellini beans and diced tomatoes to your pan. Stir continuously and lower the heat. Finally, add in spices and continue to stir occasionally. Once everything is cooked serve with garlic bread or a good crusty bread!
Quick and Creamy Avocado Pasta
- 105g of whole grain pasta
- 1 cup of sliced cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup of fresh or dry basil (if you are using dry add less)
- 1 large avocado
- 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- If the sauce appears too thick, add several tablespoons of water
Boil water for pasta and in the meantime start preparing avocado sauce by mashing avocados with a fork until they become creamy. Add in lemon juice, soy sauce, olive oil, cut basil, and grated garlic and ginger. Mix, and if it’s too thick, add a little bit of water. Once it’s cooked, drain the pasta, add the avocado sauce, and stir nicely. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and throw them in the mix as well. Season it with some salt and it’s done.
15-Minute Roasted Red Pepper Chickpea Pasta
- 225g of chickpea pasta
- 2 cups of pasta sauce
- 1 300g jar of drained roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup of raw cashews
- 1/2 cup of filtered water
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon or less of red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove
- salt & black pepper
Bois some water seasoned with salt and cook your pasta al dente. Use a food processor to blend tomato sauce, roasted peppers, cashews, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and water. Blend it until it becomes creamy. If you want, add 1 garlic glove or additional salt and pepper to the mix. Finally, warm the sauce over low heat, add your pasta, and chopped basil over the top, and you are done.
You’ll adore our Lazy Vegan recipes
We prepared you 5 Lazy Vegan recipes you’ll adore, especially if you have a busy schedule and do not have enough time to spend hours preparing your food. They are healthy and do not require more than 15 minutes to prepare. Still, be careful with this diet and check whether you as a vegan should take supplements to replace vitamins and minerals that you are not getting from your food.