Best Cardio Exercises Of All Time
Cardio is the staple in all exercise plans and programs. The purpose of cardio exercises is to get your heart rate up, and thus make your body more mobile, limber and able. So, we’re going to help you find the best cardio training for yourself by helping you answer some questions. What are the best cardio workouts for you? When and how should you implement them in your training? And, finally, how should you pace your cardio top get the most out of it!
Why is cardio important?
As we said, cardio exercises build up stamina and endurance, both of which are very important if you’re looking to work out professionally or just to stay healthy. Whether you’re working out to stay healthy or you’re trying to get in shape for a sport, you’ll need stamina. This is why cardio is a crucial part of every workout program. Here at Dubai Personal Trainers, we make special workout regimes to perfectly fit your needs. However, since cardio is so important, we usually include it in all of our programs.
In addition to this, cardio is essential for all those who are trying to reduce their weight by working out. Cardio workouts raise your heart rate, which causes you to sweat, which is one of the best ways to lose those extra pounds. So, if you want to stay fit and shed some weight, get sweaty with the best cardio exercises out there. However, don’t get discouraged if you can’t make it through each exercise when you start. Rome wasn’t built in a day! Don’t be afraid to choose one of our trainers to help you overcome the challenges of intensive exercising.
The best cardio exercises of all time
So, what does make a cardio workout effective? There are a lot of things which can affect the efficiency of a certain exercise.
- your body – there’s no single perfect exercise for everyone out there. For a cardio workout to be effective, it needs to suit your body type and fitness level. Don’t try to over exceed your capabilities right away or you might get injured. Play to your body’s strengths!
- space – all the best cardio exercises of all time don’t require a lot of space. You can do them in the comfort of your home, as well as in a gym or at the park.
- motion – since the point of cardio workouts is to get your blood pumping, you’ll need to do a lot of moving around. However, don’t limit yourself to one type of motion. Since your body is made to adapt, if you only do one type of exercise you’ll get used to it and the same exercise won’t give the same effects anymore. So, keep a healthy versatility in your motion when doing cardio.
- time – for those that have the whole day to work out, cardio can be built up slowly. Unfortunately, we don’t usually get enough free time to exercise. This is why you should adapt your cardio workout to your lifestyle.
- progression – you need to be able to make your exercise more difficult as you get stronger. This is the only way to ensure your continuous progress.
In the end, there are a couple of exercises you can use to make your cardio more efficient. But, you shouldn’t jump straight into them if you’re not sure you can do it. It’s much better to start off slowly and advance every week than to start with your maximum and have to do the same things for a long time before you see any progress. If you’re not sure where you should start, you can ask a professional to help you. It’s easy to find affordable trainers in Dubai and have a few training sessions with them. With someone there to monitor your progress and take care you don’t get hurt, your cardio exercises will bring more results.
One of the best cardio exercises of all time! Jump rope improves your stamina, balance, and coordination. Seriously, what more can you ask from a cardio workout? Well, luckily there is more! Since it requires a lot of jumping (as the name suggests), this cardio exercise builds and tones the most important muscles for jumping – abs. Yeah, you heard it right, jump rope improves your abs as well as your cardio. This exercise has one weakness and that is that it has rather limited motion. Your body will quickly get used to it, and so, its effects on your stamina will decrease. To battle this, make sure you practice all of the variations of jump rope.
Very similar to jump rope, this workout is amazing when you’re looking to tone your muscles and get rid of those love handles. In order to avoid getting accustomed to the motion and reducing the workout’s impact on your body, you can alternate between different types of jacks. Side jacks, front jacks, half jacks, you should do them all! Finally, if you want to improve your coordination even further, you should try disjointing the movement of your arms and legs. Try waving your arms twice as fast as you’re moving your legs or vice versa.
This is one of our favorite exercises of all times and it’s a cardio workout at home that gives the most results! It not only improves your endurance, but it also builds muscles. However, this workout can be difficult. Therefore, it’s not recommended for everyone. This is where knowing your body type and current capabilities come in handy. Avoid putting too much stress on your body. It won’t do you good to lose weight and get ripped if you’re going to ruin your joint doing it. So, make sure you stretch very carefully before and after each workout. You can use Yoga trainers in Dubai to help you with stretching.
Finally, there’s no use in doing any exercises unless you’re going to take it slow and careful. Building up your body should be a safe and controlled process, not a race. So, you should follow these easy tips to stay safe while exercising if you want to advance at a steady pace. Remember, it’s always better to be safe and slow than fast and unsafe.