Can you lose weight by dancing?
Find Your Personal Trainer
Have you ever wondered: Can you lose weight by dancing? The answer is YES! Dancing is an excellent choice of exercise whatever your ultimate goal may be. Whether it is weight loss, toning your body, shaping any part of your musculature, you name it – dancing can do it! However, if you plan to exercise for just half an hour every weekday, you will only meet professional recommendations for everyday health. If you want to lower the numbers on the scale, you’ll need to put in more minutes into your routine. Take Zumba dance for example. The Latin-dances inspired aerobic program has some energizing but easy-to-follow steps. Talk about increasing your intensity. In addition to putting in more work, when you monitor your calorie intake, you reach your weight-loss goal faster.
Not only can you lose weight by dancing, but it is also extremely entertaining!
Dancing is a fantastic exercise method and you’ll have a lot of fun doing it. When your whole body is in constant motion, you burn calories quickly. There are so many different types of dance styles, so you will definitely be able to find something for you. Try Zumba classes in Dubai once and you’ll never look back. Not only can you lose weight by dancing, but you also don’t even need to have rhythm, and you’ll get beautiful, lean muscles! Start moving to your favorite music and you’ll shed those excess pounds. Every kind of movement will great fitness benefits for your body. Different kinds of dance will help you burn more calories and help tone your muscles while others will increase flexibility. Just take your pick among many styles, whether it’s hip hop, tango, pole dance or belly dancing.
Calories you can burn by dancing
Dancing can burn a tremendous amount of calories if you do it with high intensity. When you ask yourself can you lose weight by dancing, you have to aim to use dance in a way that will subsequently burn a lot of calories? Train with your female personal trainer Dubai and you will reap the benefits of dancing in no time. Dancing elevates your metabolism 3-6 times above your resting metabolism.
You’ll burn 3-6 times more calories when you move your body to the rhythm as opposed to laying around all-day
And it won’t be hard to get off the couch for the next session, because it is so much fun! If you get up and shake it, you will be melting approximately 3.5 to 7 calories per minute. If you were wondering can you lose weight by dancing, don’t hesitate any longer. Get up and create an invigorating workout to help you reach your goals.
As a general rule of thumb, faster movements as part of more vigorous dancing will burn up to twice as many calories than the waltz. A person weighing 155 pounds would need to do high-intensity dancing for one hour and ten minutes to burn approximately 500 calories.
Can you lose weight by dancing if you continue to eat the same foods?
The answer is yes, but just barely. Most experts agree that, when it comes to dancing as a workout, you would need to exercise every day for almost two hours if you want to continue eating all your favorite foods. If you think you can lose weight by dancing all the while living on cheesecakes, be our guest. But if you want our advice, you need to create an imbalance between the calories you intake and calories you burn. Getting slimmer is a matter of melting more calories dancing than you take in from your diet. When you burn 3,500 more calories than you’ve consumed, you’ll have lost a pound of fat. Melting away that amount of calories could take from eight to ten hours of ballroom dancing!
Not only can you lose weight by dancing, but moving to music has many other benefits:
- Dancing quickly provides cardiovascular conditioning and better fitness level in general. This means dancing actually helps decrease the risk of heart disease and lowers blood pressure. It is also one of those amazing weight-bearing disciplines.
- That implies dancing regularly improves bone density, strength, coordination and balance. But the question wasn’t simply – can you lose weight by dancing. The psychological benefits of dance are tremendous. And after this routine reduces stress and fatigue and improves your energy levels and mood, your body will thank you by burning calories faster! Not to mention increased self-confidence.
- The dance will help you age gracefully. Aerobic exercise can stop and reverse volume loss in the hippocampus, your memory control bridge. Since hippocampus shrinks with old age, leading to impaired memory and dementia, means dancing can boost your memory and prevent dementia!
- Dancing will improve your flexibility will help ease joint pain and soreness after the workout.
Can Zumba be your chosen form of dancing excess weight off?
- It’s great fun. The more you enjoy your workout session, the more likely you are to persevere in it. Most people who choose to lose weight by dancing say they have so much fun doing it, that they forget they are working out.
- If you were wondering can you lose weight by dancing, Zumba is the answer. Advanced Zumba classes have a powerful routine that burns 600 to 1,000 calories in just an hour.
- Zumba dancing will tone your entire body. It will target lots of different muscle groups(you may have never used before) at once! Full body toning!