Exercises to Relieve Shoulder Pain and Tightness
Find Your Personal Trainer
The best thing you can do for your body is to keep it healthy. And, you will be able to do that if you allow someone to help you achieve that. For instance, Dubai PT is here to step in and help you should you need anything. Therefore, if you’re interested in finding out more about exercises to relieve shoulder pain and tightness, we are here to step in and help. Moreover, you should stay here and find out more about not only these but many other exercises that could improve your health.
Exercises that improve health
As we all know, health is the most important thing in life. If you’re healthy, you can do anything. However, if you’re sick, there is nothing in the world you’d prefer more than to get better. That’s why maintaining health is of the essence. And, we feel it’s our duty to help you achieve that. If you plan to start working out in order to improve your health, you should go for it. We not only encourage you to do it but we want to help you as well. Still, there are some things you should never do in the gym in case you didn’t know. That’s why you should be very careful once you start working out.
You probably know that exercises vary in their effectiveness. This should give you a hint on which exercises to take on once you get into the gym. Our trainers will be more than happy to help you accomplish any goal. However, you should also know that our trainers know very well how health is important. Therefore, their first task would be to improve or maintain your health. Thus, they will plan out your exercises accordingly.
We will list a few exercises that are very easy yet very effective if you want to maintain your health. And, you should know you won’t have to go to the gym for most of them:
- Walking – This is probably the simplest of all exercises. Walking regularly will reduce the risk of heart attack, as well as other health conditions. Also, it burns a lot of calories if you do it daily.
- HIIT – This is a relatively new type of workout. It’s based on short training intervals with longer breaks in between. It burns not only a lot of calories but helps you get in great shape. You should definitely check out HIIT workout for beginners. It will pay off.
- Plank and push-ups – First of all, a plank is an exercise that helps strengthen your upper body as well as your abdomen. It’s also one of those exercises to relieve shoulder pain and tightness.
- Lunges – If you want to get in shape while also maintain your health, then this is the exercise for you. Moreover, lunges are better than squats. They burn more calories and are more efficient.
How to relieve shoulder pain and tightness?
Firstly, you should know that besides exercises that can relieve shoulder pain and tightness, you can do something else. For example, you can work on preventing it to ever appear. Although it seems impossible, it’s not. You should know a few tricks you can do to prevent these scenarios:
- Always warm-up before your practice
- Have a good stretch after you’re done
- Avoid jerking motions
- Do your best to avoid exercises that require unnatural angles of movement
- Don’t lift heavyweights
Although these exercises prevent shoulder pain, they are good to remember at all times. Therefore, don’t forget these tips and always keep them in the back of your head.
What are the exercises to relieve shoulder pain and tightness?
There are many exercises to relieve shoulder pain and tightness. We will try to name you a few of them. Firstly, we will start with a few things you can do at home. Here are some back pain exercises that can help you relieve the pressure you feel:
- Warm your neck up – Do basic neck warm-ups. Fixate your eyes on one spot and then turn your head slowly in a circle. Repeat the exercise on both sides. Try to do that exercise for a minute.
- Stretch your arms across your chest – These will reduce the pain and tightness in your shoulders. If you feel any pressure, stop with the exercise and continue once you feel better.
- Roll your shoulders – Do exactly as it’s written. Roll shoulders up, down, and in a circle, and repeat that exercise at least 10 times.
- Stretch your arms behind your head – This is an exercise you can fully do if you’ve been stretching for a while. If you can, do it as frequently as possible.
What can you do if you can’t get rid of shoulder pain and tightness?
In order for exercises to work, you need to be patient and do them regularly. Therefore, don’t give up if you feel like you can’t. However, we strongly advise you to consult with your physician and a personal trainer before you take any steps on your own. It’s not unusual for people to develop neck and shoulder pain and tightness due to work. For example, if your work requires you to sit long hours in the office in front of a computer you will probably feel this type of pain. If you’re interested, there are some arm workouts for women you can try.
Relaxing and exercising regularly is the way to go
Finally, we told you some exercises to relieve shoulder pain and tightness. However, it takes more than just that. You should focus on preventing back and shoulder pain the best way you can. As you probably know, we always do our best to work according to the World Health Organization. We will never tell you to do exercises that could harm you even more. Quite the contrary! All in all, stay with us to learn more tips like this and always ask us whatever you need.