Losing weight without cardio – is it possible?
Find Your Personal Trainer
Published: July 5, 2021
Everyone wants to look for this summer. The pandemic took the better of us and everyone wants to get back at it. Getting back in shape takes a lot of time and effort. Even more so mental strength. When talking about losing weight, everyone thinks cardio exercises will do the job. However, there is so much more to it. Losing weight without cardio is not only possible but also bolstered. Hence, stick with us to learn how to look stunning this season.
Certain exercises are good for your health. Moreover, all these exercises help you not only with health but benefit your looks as well. Many people consider cardio as some ultimate weight loss card, which is far from true. Even though cardio is a necessary part of every workout (or it’s how it should be), it’s not essential for weight loss. The best way to get familiar with these things is to get your personal coach Dubai who will help you achieve your goal for this season.
Furthermore, cardio is beneficial, especially when it comes to your health status. Still, you should know that if you’re in for weight loss, you need to put in some more effort. On the other hand, when it comes to health benefits from cardio workouts, there are plenty. From strengthening your heart and muscles to improving your lung capacity. Here are just some of the best cardio exercises anyone could try:
- Rope jumping
- Stationary stairs
- Stationary bike
- Lunge jumps
Still, you need to know that before you start doing your cardio workout, you need to warm up pretty well. That’s because a proper warm-up can ensure you won’t hurt yourself during a workout session.
First of all, you probably didn’t know this, but losing weight without cardio is not a myth, but reality. That’s because weight exercises bolster weight loss in ways you didn’t imagine. Whether you’re working out by yourself or with the help of male fitness trainers, you will get to the perfect body in no time. All it takes is dedication and effort.
However, the best way to start a weight loss is in the kitchen. There is an often-used saying that abs are made in the kitchen. Therefore, that would be your first step. Furthermore, when talking about weight workouts, the best way to start is to start steady. There is another maxim that says that it’s not about intensity because it’s all about consistency. So, here are just some of the benefits of weight exercises:
- Speeds up the metabolism
- Improves body composition
- Prevents injuries
- Increases bone density
- Burning body fat
Also, there are many ways to work with weights without any need to push too hard. There is a long way to go and all you should do is stay consistent and hardworking. That will definitely lead you to your goal.
To begin with, many people tend to make the same mistake times again – skip meals. That is the worst thing you can do to your body. Even if you do lose weight by not eating, your body will get revenge later. Hence, that works like a boomerang. If you don’t allow your body to receive nutrients, it will take its toll on you in the future. That’s just a never-ending cycle. In case you want to lead a healthy lifestyle, the answer is in doing the opposite of not eating.
So, here’s what you can do besides exercise to lose weight:
- Eat your meals – Your every meal should consist of nutrients, such as – protein, carbohydrates, and fat. Also, you should have three regular meals, and two snacks a day.
- Drink water – Sometimes, people confuse hunger with being thirsty. Hence, if you feel hungry, drink water. If that doesn’t satisfy your hunger, make yourself a healthy meal.
- Don’t restrict yourself from food – This could lead to an unhealthy lifestyle. If you feel like you want to eat a bar of chocolate, take it. It won’t spoil your diet. However, be sure to continue eating healthy after your cheat meal.
- Cut down the alcohol – One of the fastest ways to gain weight is to drink alcohol. All alcohol contains sugar and high carbohydrate levels. Try to minimize it as much as you can.
- Take meals at approximately the same time – This is a great way to get your body used to a certain regime. That will also help you speed up your metabolism and regulate your health issues.
Losing weight healthily
Further, losing weight healthily is the best way to lose weight. Not only that it helps you stay healthy, but it also allows you to stay fit long-term. If anyone tells you to drink or eat some artificial shakes to lose weight, don’t listen. The best way is a natural way. Therefore, here is what you should do to look amazing and healthy:
- Try intermittent fasting – This means you should eat for eight hours, and then not eat anything for another 16. It’s very effective for calorie restrictions and helps you lose weight. However, know that you can’t really eat junk food within those eight hours. A healthy meal plan sticks to it.
- Reduce carbs in your diet – Also an effective way to lose weight. This doesn’t mean you should completely cut off your calories. It rather means you should reduce them to a reasonable amount.
- Count your calories – Nowadays it’s easy to track your calorie intake. Although it is kind of a hassle in the beginning, once you get used to it, it’s very beneficial.
The best workout plan for weight loss
If you’re living in Dubai, you want to look best for the place you’re in. A lot of people around you are trying to be successful and fit. Here are some of the workouts that are good for weight loss, but don’t include cardio:
- Incline dumbbell press
- Plank shoulder touches
- Lunge with front raise
- Dumbbell row and fly
As you can see, losing weight without cardio is very possible. However, it’s up to you to decide how you want to start. Don’t forget that most of your results are based on the food you eat.