Low calorie recipes that will blow your mind
Find Your Personal Trainer
Published: November 19, 2021
When it comes to a healthy lifestyle, there are many people who turn to it. The most important thing is to eat healthily and engage in physical activities. Even if it was a brisk walk for 30 minutes a day. So, when we talk about a healthy diet we mean low calorie recipes. DubaiPT has a great team made up of professional trainers. They can help you establish a healthy lifestyle and choose the right recreation for you according to your needs and capabilities. We have prepared several recipes for you that are primarily healthy and help to establish the normal functioning of your metabolism.
Physical activity and a healthy lifestyle – They are also recipes to lose calorie
Physical activity is the best thing we can give our bodies. Especially if we do a job that requires sitting at the computer for hours. When we engage in physical activity we contribute a lot to our bodies. Some of the benefits are strengthening the immunity, gaining good condition, losing weight, relieving stress, etc. Arm workouts for women are one of the easiest exercises you can do in and out at home. This exercise is very useful because in this way you maintain a good function of your muscles on your back and arms. If you want to burn calories, what we recommend is a brisk walk or a run on the treadmill. One of the best benefits of training is accelerating the melting of fat from the body.
A healthy lifestyle includes a healthy diet and regular exercise. But in addition, it means more staying in nature than indoors, going to bed on time, 8 hours of sleep, drinking plenty of fluids, etc. If you change the way you eat in your life, you will contribute to your body, in many ways. The first important thing is to get rid of all the toxins from your body that come along with fizzy drinks, sweets, etc. The next thing is to regulate your blood sugar, weight loss, better mood, etc.
Lose calories with exercise too
In addition to a low calorie diet, there is another way that can help you lose calories that have been stored in your body for a long time. Get moving. Move your body and run your daily schedule. Make a place for training in your day plan, that can change your life. Bring your line to perfection, lose weight and improve your health. Don’t think this is easy. In fact, this step requires strong character and renunciation. Start by walking, playing basketball with friends, or signing up for a gym.
When you start doing physical activity, keep in mind that you also need to change your diet. The diet should be varied with a balanced intake of protein and vitamins. So, as many raw vegetables, grains, meat, and of course enough water intake in your body. About 2-3 liters per day. Also, you can always choose one of the professional trainers who can give you adequate advice and determine the exercises according to your abilities. There are some basic exercises for all those who want to start a healthy lifestyle. We have singled out a few for you that you can do yourself. But don’t forget to go gradually. Start with a smaller number of repetitions and increase each time. Listen to your body, it will tell you how much is enough.
- quick walk
Low calorie recipes
If you decide to eat a diet with fewer calories, take a look at some of the recipes under 250 calories that will blow your mind.
- Fruit smoothie. You need it: 100 g bananas, 1 apple, 30 g of chard, 5 g of cinnamon. Mix one banana, apple, chard, and add a teaspoon of cinnamon. You will get a nutritious smoothie full of fiber that speeds up your metabolism.
- Tuna salad. You need it: 40 g canned tuna, lettuce, 5ml of olive oil, 10ml of balsamic vinegar. Add half a can of oil-free tuna to a fresh seasonal salad, season the ingredients with a teaspoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, and mix everything. Tuna is an excellent source of omega 3.
- Boiled egg and integral toast. For this, you need 1 boiled egg, 2 pieces of integral toast, 1 teaspoon of light milk spread. Boil the egg, spread the milk spread on the toast, and grate the boiled egg over it. This is a great combination of protein and grains.
- Honey smoothie. You will need this sweet recipe 100g bananas, 70g yogurt, 5g ginger, 5g honey. Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix. Finally, you can add little ground almonds or a few ice cubes. This is an ideal refreshment during the summer, or an ideal diet candy when you want to eat something sweet.
- Fruit yogurt. All you need is 200 g of blueberries, 70 g of yogurt, and 5 g of honey. In low-fat yogurt add blueberries mix and add honey. Mix everything again. If you want you can put everything in a blender, add a few ice cubes and you will get a delicious diet frappe.
For the end
To be healthy and strong you need to have a healthy lifestyle. Eat healthily and exercise regularly. Reduce and balance your diet, replace sweets with fruit and juices with water. Use low calories recipes. No matter how hard it’s, do your best. Because the results will be visible very quickly and you will be satisfied. And you will realize that the effort paid off.