Pairing cardio and weight training for maximum results
Find Your Personal Trainer
There is no doubt you want to look fit during this summer. Once the pandemic is over, you’d want to show off those shredded abs. The best way to do it is to combine cardio and weight training. That will definitely give you the most efficient results. Moreover, you should check out some of the cardio exercises since they are a must if you want to achieve the best results this year. Anyway, stick around to find out the secret formula to a dream body.
Benefits of cardio training
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced stud, a cardio workout is not something you want to skip. Moreover, people who tend to gain muscle will most likely skip this part in the gym. Well, that’s a very bad way to achieve the maximum results. Although cardio is much less fun compared to weight training, it’s still an essential part of the process. Therefore, whether you want to lose weight or gain muscle, cardio helps in both cases.
Here are just some benefits of good cardio training:
- Great for your health – From strengthening your heart to giving you an immune response to certain diseases, cardio beats anything else in the gym. It will also accelerate your blood pump and will keep you more energized. Moreover, it reduces the risk of a heart attack.
- Helps with weight loss – This is probably something you heard many times before, Probably because it’s true. You get to shed many calories just by running or riding a bike. Still, you should know that when it comes to weight loss, you should combine cardio with weight training.
- Keeps your energy up – You’ll get to see how beneficial cardio is for your overall energy. If you were a caffeine addict, you will definitely give it up once you discover cardio. Moreover, you probably won’t even need any coffee or energy drink after this.
- Boosts your immune system – People who usually skip exercises have poor health compared to those who love working out. This is because cardio helps pump blood faster. That way if you get hurt, your platelets will get to your wounds faster.
- Preserves your mental health – While it may take some time to get you in shape, it still influences your mental health positively. Therefore, don’t give up if you’re feeling like it’s not working for you. It’s consistency, not the intensity that works out.
Upsides of weight exercises
As well as cardio, weight training can also benefit a healthy lifestyle for anyone. That’s why it’s important to know your current capacities and work out responsibly. Moreover, there are many ways to get hurt if you indulge in weight lifts that you’re not yet ready for. As already mentioned, it’s the consistency that counts, not the intensity. Still, there are many benefits of weight training.
These are just some of the upsides of good weight training:
- Prevents injuries – When you’re working with weights, your body tends to become more resilient to a variety of injuries.
- Increases your metabolism – If you’re trying to shred or lose weight, this is an excellent way to do it. You will speed up your metabolism and lose excess calories faster.
- Bone density enhances – This means that the risk of some more serious diseases such as osteoporosis is less likely to occur in people who work with weights. You will also become more resistant to different kinds of bone fragments.
However, if you’re new to this type of training, it’s best to work with the personal coach Dubai, since you could easily get hurt if you don’t know with weights. Therefore, don’t hesitate to reach out because your health always comes first.
Pairing cardio and weight training for maximum results
So, if you’re ready to start your complete transition into a healthy-looking shredded beast, you’re in for quite a ride (quite literally). The first thing you should do is get in touch with male fitness trainers who will be there every step of the way. Now, it’s time to create the perfect training for you.
Firstly, here are the main cardio exercises to start with:
- Stationary bike
- Jump rope
- Stationary steps
Bear in mind that plank is one of the best ways to practice both endurance and strength. It will not only strengthen your core muscles, but also your arms, shoulders, and back. Therefore, try to practice plank before you move onto weights. It will be a great springboard for other exercises.
On the other hand, here are the best weight exercises:
All of these should be performed under supervised conditions. Moreover, all of this weight training is done with different weights.
What is the best combination of cardio and weight training?
There you have it. A full list of necessary steps to achieve the maximum results. However, you need to combine these exercises to fit in perfectly in your program. It’s important to note that every person has their own metabolism and response to the same exercise. Hence, you need to combine your training according to your BMI (Body Mass Index) as well as your current form. Also, there are different results and combinations when someone wants to lose weight or gain muscle.
For instance, if you’re looking to lose weight as a beginner, here’s how to combine these exercises:
- First – 10-minute treadmill + 1-minute rope jump + 15 squats with 10kg bar
- Second – 10-minute stationary bike + 1-minute rope jump + 15 snatch with 5kg dumbbells in each hand
- Third – 10-minute stationary steps + 1-minute rope jump + deadlifts with 15-30kg
Try to start each practice with the 3-minute plank, followed by these exercises. Each time try some new combination in the gym. Moreover, repeat these cycles at least 4 times.
On the other hand, if you want to get fit while also gaining muscle, combine all the exercises mentioned in the weight training section along with a half to one-minute jump rope and a 4-minute plank. You should repeat the series at least four times or until you can’t do it anymore. You should consult with your coach about how much weight to start with. Don’t do anything on your own!
There you have it. The best combination of cardio and weight training is made just for you. You will be the fittest person living in Dubai until the end of summer. However, don’t forget you need to look after your diet as well. More than half of your work has to do with what you eat.