Top 5 dance fitness routines
Find Your Personal Trainer
People know that exercise is healthy. However, not many people have the time or money to go to the gym. That’s why at-home body-weight workouts with no equipment are so popular. They are simple and easy, cost-effective and, if done right – they don’t consume much of your time, also. However, we will admit. Body-weight workouts are dull. So, if you want to spice up your at-home workouts it’s high time you take up dance fitness. The beauty of these workouts is not only that they are fun, but also that they can hard, if not harder than the regular body-weight workouts! However, there are a number of new dance workouts out there, and finding the best ones can be quite daunting. But, don’t fret! We’re here to help. Here’s a list of our top 5 dance fitness routines, you are bound to enjoy!
Top 5 dance fitness routine
However, before we start allow us to make the following recommendation. If you want to lose weight, get lean, and overall be a healthy person hiring a fitness trainer Dubai and working out through dance fitness is not enough. You actually need to put in the work in the kitchen, as well. You see, while dance fitness is a great way to burn calories if you want to get in shape that you dream of you definitely need to take control of your diet. However, we understand that finding the right diet for you can be quite daunting, especially in today’s day and age. It seems like every two months or so, a new diet comes up with roaring promises. And, to be completely honest, keeping track of what you should be eating can be quite disheartening.
The perfect diet for your dance workouts
However, dieting shouldn’t be this super complex subject. In fact, is pretty simple. Eat fewer calories than you need, and you’ll lose weight. Eat more, and you’ll gain fat. Every diet under the sun lies on this core principle. The Paleo diet, the Keto diet, even the 9/10 diet all rely on this simple fact. However, choosing which one to adhere to is a thing of personal preference. Some diets are easier than others. So experiment, find out what fits for you.
Or, if you want to take the guesswork out of dieting we recommend that you hire a DubaiPT. We are a host that can provide you with the professionals who’ve dedicated their entire life in pursuit of making you live a healthier life. From reading all the necessary science on nutrition and exercise to having the “on hands” experience with working with all sorts of different clients that have separate goals.
Let’s be frank. Basically, any dancing will get your blood flowing and will help you lose calories along the way. Dancing is an activity, and so is walking, biking, hiking, etc. All those activities will help you lose calories. However, it’s no secret that some of those activities are better than others in helping you lose weight, right? For example, walking for 30 minutes is not the same as dancing for 30 minutes. By that same notion, not every dancing activity is created equal. Some are better at helping you lose fat than others. That’s exactly where Zumba dance comes into play. You see, Zumba is a workout program created at the beginning of the 1990s by a Brazilian dancer and choreographer Claudia Leitte, with one sole purpose in mind – to help people lose weight, get lean and make them feel good through dance.
Different Zumba workouts
Essentially, every Zumba workout consists of sixteen core steps with four basic rhythms – reggaeton, merengue, salsa, and cumbia. A combination of all of these rhythms and steps allows you to target specific muscle groups and burn fat. However, when you combine all those different rhythms and steps you can get countless different variations of workouts. Add a toning stick to the mix and you got yourself endless different options. However, while there are endless workouts you can do, finding the perfect ones for you can be quite hard to do. So, let us help you with that. Without further adieu, here are our top 5 picks of dance fitness routines.
Dance fitness routines – our top picks
The cool thing about dance fitness is that there are a number of free resources online that you can check out and start doing right now! So, while the following list is in our opinion the best dance fitness routines, we still encourage you to go out and explore other routines and find what works for you.
Top 5 dance fitness workouts.
- STRONG Nation. The number one spot on our list has to be Strong Nation. It’s a high-intensity interval workout regime created by the people at Zumba. It has burpees, pushups, planks in combination with boxing moves that are synced with specific music. What’s there (not) to love?
- Popsugar Fitness. The second spot on our list has to be all the workouts that the Youtube channel Popsugar Fitness puts out. While there a lot of bodyweights, high-intensity training on the channel. It’s also an extremely valuable source of dance fitness routines. So, you should really check it out for all your dance workout needs.
- Zumba with Dovydas. If you want to learn to dance with an expert, don’t miss out on the chance to learn from the best. Dovydas Veiverys has been a Zumba instructor for almost a decade now. He’s certified in a number of different Zumba workouts, so you definitely won’t run out of things to do.
- Zumba Class. You can follow a lot of great dance routines for particular muscle groups on the Zumba Class YouTube channel. We are sure you are going to find something cool and new to do.
- Dancing with Pamela Reif. Lastly, make sure to check out Pamela Reif’s YouTube channel. She has a plethora of fun dance workouts!