Yoga sessions at Topgolf Dubai
Find Your Personal Trainer
If you’re after a great workout that will fit into your lifestyle, make you feel great, and keep you fit and healthy, yoga might be the answer. It’s a type of holistic exercise that unites mind, body, and spirit. There are many benefits of yoga, so it’s definitely worth a shot. And if you’re already an experienced yogi you might be looking for a new setting for your weekly sessions. Well, we have great news for all of you! You can now visit the Topgolf golfing course and enjoy some outdoor yoga with like-minded people. So, if you’re interested in practicing power yoga Dubai, this might be a great choice for you! We’ll tell you all about these exciting yoga sessions at Topgolf Dubai to help you decide if you want to try them out.
Who, what, when, where?
If you haven’t already heard about this great opportunity for outdoor yoga, we’ll tell you all about it. Taking your yoga practice to the outside is a great way to spice things up and make your vinyasa flow all the more exciting. That is exactly what Topgolf Dubai yoga sessions allow you to do.
Topgolf Dubai is joining forces with one of the trendiest yoga studios in town – Shimis Yoga. Every Friday between 8 am and 9 am, yogis of all ages and levels can enjoy fun yoga sessions at this trendy golf course. You just need to bring your yoga mat and your will to work out. This experience costs Dhs150 and it’s well worth your money. You get to stretch, improve your flexibility, tone your muscles and mingle with the people in your class. You have to admit, after doing yoga in your living room for a year, this would be a very nice change, right?
What to expect from yoga sessions at Topgolf Dubai
If you’ve decided to take up yoga as a new form of exercise, there are a lot of options available. However, the yoga classes at Topgolf Dubai offer a premium experience to all yoga enthusiasts. So, here are just a few reasons why you should try out these exciting classes.
- Treating your body right with the help of some of the best yoga instructors. Working out is always best done with a great teacher. Whether you’re getting a personal trainer Dubai or doing yoga classes with highly trained yogis from Shimis Yoga, you won’t regret it.
- Refreshments after class. After a great yoga session, you can enjoy some coffee and a nice healthy breakfast provided for the participants.
- Practicing at your own pace depending on your yoga level. The range of classes offered by Shimis Yoga caters to all levels, so you don’t have to worry if you’re a beginner.
- Trying out different types of yoga – vinyasa, Hatha flow, yin yoga, gentle flow and hip opening exercises. Whatever your cup of tea is, you can try it out at Topgolf Dubai and practice your favorite type of yoga.
- Mingling after the class and meeting new people. One of the great things about taking group yoga classes is being able to meet cool new people and make friends.
- Starting your day the best possible way. Doing yoga first thing in the morning is a great way to start off the day and make sure you’re feeling good the entire day.
Why should you take up yoga?
In case you’ve never tried yoga before and you don’t know what the big deal is, we’re about to tell you. Namely, there are plenty of health benefits of yoga that you can enjoy. Both your mind and body will thank you. So, here are a few reasons why you should start practicing yoga at Topgolf Dubai.
Relax and relieve stress at Topgolf Dubai’s yoga sessions
Yoga is known as a type of holistic exercise. This means that it doesn’t only make your body feel better, it also helps your mind. Everyday life can be stressful, fast-paced and sometimes even overwhelming. Some days, it might be hard to switch off and truly relax. Well, yoga is here to help.
Yoga teaches you to focus on your breath, move through your breath and breathe mindfully and deeply. Filling up your lungs with air and good energy is a great way to relax and relieve stress. By being present and in the moment, being grateful for your time on the mat, you will feel much more relaxed. So, if you want to set the tone of your day and make sure it’s a good one, go for a yoga session at Topgolf Dubai. You won’t regret it.
Improve your balance, tone muscles and become stronger
Some people think of yoga as stretching and nothing else. But that couldn’t be further from the truth. Yoga helps your body in more ways than one. Hiring a trainer in Dubai isn’t the only way to transform your body. So, if you start attending yoga practice at Topgolf Dubai, here’s how your body will change.
- First of all, if you’re lacking in the balance department, yoga will fix that. With certain poses and techniques, yoga will help you improve your balance and work on your focus and core strength.
- Other than that, with regular yoga practice, you’ll be able to see your muscles tone up and become more defined.
- By gradually building your muscles thanks to your vinyasa flow and your Warrior poses, you’ll notice that you’re becoming stronger.
Become more flexible and relieve back pain
Even though yoga isn’t solely a stretching exercise, there is a great deal of stretching involved. By stretching different parts of your body you’ll gain flexibility over time. Not only that but another result of taking yoga sessions at Topgolf Dubai is reducing back pain. Many people suffer from back pain due to sitting at a desk for 8 hours or staring down at their phone screen. Well, yoga will help you relieve that pain by stretching your back muscles, twisting them, and moving mindfully through your flow.
Make your Friday a good one – start the day with yoga at Topgolf Dubai
So, why wait? Grab your mat and make your next Friday an exciting enjoyable day. Check out the yoga sessions at Topgolf Dubai and we’re sure you’ll love them. This unique experience is a great way to treat your body and meet new people. So, head on over to Topgolf Dubai and watch your body change and thank you.