Keto Meal Plan
Get a Free Meal Plan Consultation
The ketogenic diet gained popularity in the last 15 years. It was, however, invented in the 1920’ as a treatment for epilepsy, which lasted for two decades until actual antiepileptic drugs were introduced. Nowadays, a ketogenic diet is one of the most popular diets in the world when it comes to weight loss. So if you are looking for an efficient way to transform your body, the keto diet should be one of the things to consider. Nevertheless, there are still many controversies surrounding this type of diet. Therefore, you should be careful and do your due diligence before you actually start utilizing a keto meal plan Dubai professional trainers recommend. In the following lines, DubaiPT prepared a ketogenic diet plan that has shown to be more than successful in the past.
What is the Keto diet and how does it work?
When it comes to weight loss, one of the main things that you need to think about is your daily intake of carbs. And that is exactly what the keto diet is all about. It is a perfect low-carb meal plan Dubai gym users often use to quickly reduce body fat percentage. This diet includes the reduction of carbs to somewhere between 20 and 50 grams per day. On the other hand, the majority of your calories, around 75%, will come from fats while the protein intake will account for 10-30% of your daily energy needs. This leaves carbs at only 5% of your daily calorie consumption.
Incorporate appropriate workout to complement your keto meal plan Dubai trainers will give you
Naturally, if you are looking for the best results you need to incorporate an appropriate exercise. Still, because this low carb meal plan Dubai personal trainers will most likely recommend will change the way your body consumes energy it can be a little bit tricky to balance everything right. Therefore, we recommend that you find some professional personal trainers Dubai has to offer and let them create you a perfect workout plan that will appropriately complement your keto meal plan.
- Fitness personal trainers in Dubai
- Karate personal trainers in Dubai
- Boxing personal trainers in Dubai
- Football personal trainers in Dubai
- Yoga personal trainers in Dubai
- Zumba personal trainers in Dubai
Use ket diet with caution
Expert dietitians, however, concluded that the keto diet could lead to a nutrient deficiency if you are on it too long. Therefore it is essential to consult your physician before you decide to follow a low carb meal plan Dubai trainers could recommend you. Nevertheless, even if you get a green light from your doctor, you shouldn’t stay on a keto diet for more than 6 months.
What foods to use and what foods to avoid while you are on a keto diet?
As we already mentioned, the keto meal plan requires you to reduce your daily carb intake and replace those calories with those that will be coming mostly from fats and proteins. This means that you need to pay close attention to the foods you are eating. Here are some keto diet-friendly ingredients that should incorporate into your diet in the following months:
- Full-fat dairies like butter, yogurt, and cream
- Full-fat cheese including mozzarella, cheddar, goat cheese, and cream cheese.
- Nut butter from natural peanut, almond, and cashew
- Healthy fats like olive oil, coconut oil, coconut butter, avocado oil, and sesame oil.
- Nuts and seeds including walnuts, almonds, peanuts, macadamia nuts, pumpkin seeds, and flaxseeds (be careful with flaxseeds as there are some researches that found some negative effects like allergic reactions, diarrhea, constipation, etc.).
Protein-packed foods you will consume as a part of a keto diet meal plan Dubai trainers recommend
- Organic whole eggs
- Poultry like chicken and turkey
- Fatty fish including wild-caught salmon, mackerel, or herring
- Meat like grass-fed beef, venison, and bison
Other foods that you should include in your keto meal plan
- Non-starchy vegetables like greens, tomatoes, broccoli, peppers, and mushrooms
- Salt, pepper, vinegar, fresh herbs, spices, and lemon juice
What foods do you need to avoid while you are on this low carb meal plan Dubai trainers want you to follow?
Now that you know what ingredients need to make the majority of your daily calorie intake, you also need to be aware of the foods that you will need to avoid while you are following a low-carb meal plan Dubai trainers will suggest to you.
- White as well as whole-wheat bread, different crackers, cookies, and similar items
- Rice, wheat, oats, all types of breakfast cereals and tortillas
- Items containing large amounts of sugar like candy, ice cream, as well as maple syrup, coconut sugar, and agave syrup
- All types of pasta
- All sweetened beverages
- Starchy vegetables like corn, potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, and peas
- Beans and legumes
- Fruits, including all types of citruses, bananas, grapes, and pineapples.
- High-carb sauces
- Alcoholic beverages
What about beverages?
When you are following a keto diet Dubai trainers will design for you, you will also have to pay attention to beverages. Of course, you will need to avoid all types of sweetened beverages. Instead, concentrate on:
- Sparkling water
- Unsweetened coffee with heavy cream
- Unsweetened green tea
Avoid processed foods and concentrate on fresh ingredients and whole foods
As you can see, a keto meal plan Dubai professional trainers advocate for mostly includes the consumption of fresh ingredients as that is the only way to actually know what you are eating. Processed and packaged foods are most of the time packed with unnecessary sweeteners, nitrates, and different food additives used for intensifying and enhancing flavors that can lead to serious illnesses and can actually stop you from reaching your goal even if you think that you are eating right. Stick to whole foods and fresh ingredients instead, and you will surely get results even if you are not following the plan completely.