Top fitness tips for men
Find Your Personal Trainer
Some hardcore gym guys might think they know it all when it comes to building muscle mass or health in general. But that will not always be the case. Or are you tired of constantly working hard at the gym and not seeing results? You’re not alone in this. It can happen for many people. You have the drive, and you show determination, but the consistent effort doesn’t result in you reaching your goal. To help you out, we gathered our finest personal male fitness trainers. Check out their top fitness tips for men with insightful and practical strategies. They designed routines to help you build strength or muscle mass, lose fat, increase your endurance, and try some healthy eating habits.
Our 5 fitness tips for men are a must read before you close the page hit the gym with an “I’ll wing it attitude”.
1. Don’t skip working on your flexibility
One of the main anatomical differences between men and women is that men are usually less flexible than women. But you should not forget about flexibility just because you are not so great at it. Stretching your muscles regularly has amazing benefits. It will help you move more efficiently, prevent serious injuries by relaxing your muscles. All of this can help reduce your stress levels. That’s why it’s one of the most important fitness tips for men. Try attending Pilates or yoga classes in Dubai to improve your flexibility. Remember, usually the men’s hamstrings, shoulders and lower backs are tighter than other areas of the body, so put in extra work on these parts in flexibility sessions.
2. Go slower
Of course it is great for your motivation and results to push yourself, but it is not one of our top fitness tips for men. Why? Because it leads to so many problems. Most men will fall into the trap of doing all of their workouts at a fast pace in order to be better and achieve more. However, most exercises are more beneficial when you do them more slowly. Take weight-lifting for example. When you lift at a slower pace, you actually prolong the time your muscles are tense, as our male personal trainer Dubai recommends. You increase the blood flow by doing this, which helps develop and increase your muscle mass. So next time you hit the gym, remember that speed is not always the tough guy way to go.
Fitness tips for men #3: Explore New Things
- As some studies have shown, it seems that men are very predictable when it comes to sticking to the same routine. If this sounds familiar, next on our list of fitness tips for men is that you should try new ways to get in shape. Take a look at our extensive range of fat burning workouts for men that our experienced trainers have prepared for you. Doing different types of workout regimes means that you will engage different parts of your body. By doing that you will improve your core strength, flexibility and balance.
- Switching things up affects your muscles in the most beneficial of ways – because your brain produces serotonin when you do a new set of exercises. Being scared of trying new things is one of the biggest obstacles most men have to overcome. Don’t be afraid of trying different workouts. If you don’t really feel like going into a Pilates class or joining a boxing club on your own, invite a workout buddy with you. Variety is good for both the mind and body.
4. Holistic Approach To Fitness
Another thing that comes more naturally to women than it does to men is taking a holistic approach to fitness. That means women are present physically, mentally and emotionally during their workouts. One of the most important benefits of the holistic approach and why it’s on our fitness tips for men list is that it annihilates any stress that you may carry around. Many experts believe that certain types of holistic activities, such as Tai Chi, can strengthen you bone structure. So, go ahead and take advantage of its benefits. Explore new ways of working out by trying one of many holistic routines that are out there.
5. fitness tips for men: Don’t Forget to Take A Break
Another fitness tip for men is to properly rest and take time to recover between sessions. Not giving yourself a break between workouts can lead to injuries and stagnation in your regime. Don’t risk burn-out, losing motivation or injuring yourself. Take a day off so that when you train tomorrow, you’ll more likely be training harder. Always stay hydrated no matter if it’s your rest day or a hard core workout session. If you’re really having a difficult time not doing anything on rest days, you could do a few flexibility workouts. And most importantly, if you’ve been lifting weights and working out a certain muscle group today, make sure you don’t train that same muscle group again the next day.