Full-body home workout
Find Your Personal Trainer
The everyday busy schedule can leave us with very little time to take care of our health and fitness. Therefore, getting used to a regular exercise routine can be challenging. However, with a personalized home workout routine or the help of a personal trainer Dubai at home, you will able to easily incorporate healthy habits into your lifestyle and quickly improve your overall fitness and health.
Plan your workouts
There is no single exercise we can point out as the best one. In order to create a great home workout plan and reach your fitness goals, you need to create an exercise routine that includes various types of workouts. Also, keep in mind that should not get too cozy in your comfort zone. Therefore, if you are not new to regular exercising, make sure you constantly upgrade your workout routine in a safe yet challenging way.
What is your goal?
Do you want to lose weight? Or just want to focus on building your muscles? The very first thing you need to figure out is your goal. If you are looking for a helpful weight loss guidelines this article will help you create a routine that will tone your entire body and improve your overall health and fitness.
However, if you are preparing for a competition or are looking to get to know a specific sport or a workout routine like bodybuilding, you need to make sure you are reaching goals within the time frame you set. Therefore, make sure you define realistic goals and search for personal fitness trainers in Dubai that have the expertise and knowledge to help you reach your goals in a safe and healthy way.
Choose the best home workout plan
In order to create a full-body workout routine that will allow you to reach all of your goals, and tone your whole body, you need to combine a few different types of workouts.
- Lower-body workouts.
- Upper-body exercises.
- Core movement exercises.
- Cardio home workout routines.
Activate lower-body muscle groups
In order to create a great home workout plan, you will need to activate your whole body. And here are a few of the best lower body exercises you should include in your sessions:
This simple exercise, that doesn’t require any equipment has many great benefits. Squats will help you burn fat, build muscle, improve your balance and prevent injuries. As there are many different types of this exercise, you can choose whether you want to use any dumbbells, or prefer doing a less intensive technique, without any weight.
Even though this is just another type of regular squat exercise, due to a higher intensity, we wanted to highlight it. Jump squats are more than just a great home workout for men and women. This exercise will activate your lower-body muscle groups. In addition to burning fat, jump squats will by time improve your overall athletic ability as well. You will be able to run faster and jump higher. Therefore, most of the good personal fitness trainers in Dubai include them in their workout plans.
Lunges are a great exercise for anyone who wants to strengthen their knees and improve body’s stability. Even though there are many types of lunges, this workout basically only requires you to take big steps forward. Therefore, it is great to include in your routine if you want to exercise at home. You can also decide to include some weights and raise the intensity of your workout.
Step-up on a box or chair exercises
When working out at home, most people don’t have any exercise equipment available. Therefore they get creative. There are many household items like chairs, wooden crates or stairs that you can use to exercise at home.
There are many great kettlebell exercises you could include in your regular home exercise routine. The kettlebell swing is definitely one of them. Make sure you back is flat in order to avoid any injuries.
Upper-body home exercises
If you decide to exercise at home, you might not have much space and equipment available. Therefore, here are a few great exercises to include in your workout routine:
- Push-ups. This great type of an upper-body exercise will help you burn fat, tone your muscles and even strengthen your lower back.
- Over-head press. You don’t need to go to the gym to be able to do great workouts. All you need it a dumbbell. You can do standing or half-kneeling overhead presses.
- Chair dip exercises. This exercise is great for your triceps and easy to do. All you need is a chair or a bench.
Core home exercises
Core movements are an important part of any exercise routine. Here are a few to include in your workout sessions:
- Planks. Reduced back pain, improved flexibility, toning of your belly muscles… The list of great benefits goes on. Therefore, choose your favorite type of planks and make sure it is included in your workout routine.
- Crunches. This exercise will definitely tone the core muscles of your body.
- Leg lift exercises. This type of core exercises have the most benefits when performed at a slow pace.
Cardio home workouts
Many people think that they need to workout outside or get a gym membership in order to have a well-balanced workout routine. However with a great exercise plan you will be able to incorporate great cardio workouts at home in your regular training sessions.
- Jumping jacks. This exercise will not only help you burn calories but will, also, improve your cardiovascular health. It will also improve your stamina and endurance. By including jumping jacks in your workouts, you will be able to boost your metabolism. All of which will help you tone your body and improve your overall health!
- Jump rope. Burn your calories while having fun! Grab a rope and improve your bone density and breathing!
- Burpees. This exercise that will greatly improve your conditioning doesn’t require any equipment. They can also be added to any workout plan and will help you burn many calories!
The best to ensure you home workout training is safe and that you will reach your goals is to ask for help from the professional. Therefore, make sure you research the fitness and boxing personal trainers in your area. Compare their credentials and choose the best trainer that can help you boost your health and workout efficiently at your own home.